Message-on-Hold Samples for Veterinary Practices
As you know, the veterinary industry is a competitive one, so it’s important to make a good first impression if you want more clients to choose your practice over the competition. A phone call is often the first opportunity for you to make that first impression, but the question is: what do callers hear when they’re placed on hold? With a custom message on hold program, they can hear about your practice and be more confident in their decision to choose you to care for their pets.
How a Veterinary Message On Hold Program Benefits YOU
When searching for a veterinarian, pet owners will inevitably have questions about your practice when they call. Whether they’re placed on hold time for 15 seconds or more than a minute, every phone call is an opportunity to promote your practice, educate your clients, and attract new ones. As the only AAHA-approved message on hold provider for AAHA practices, InTouch knows the needs of the veterinary industry, so you can be confident in our ability to create a custom program that fits your veterinary practice.
Your on hold program can:
- Highlight your most popular pet care services
- Shed light on services that pet owners may not know you offer
- Mention all the pet species for which you provide care
- Give information about your hours, location, and website
- Educate clients on a variety of pet topics (seasonal tips, parasite prevention, etc.)
- Promote the preventative brands you offer
- Advertise your online store and/or products you sell
- Provide information about your staff
- Give your recommendations on specific pet products on the market